Friday, July 4, 2008

America!

Today I reflect on America, and in my heart I am thankful that I am blessed to be a citizen of this great nation.

Thank you to all of the military personnel who gave their lives so that we could remain free. Thank you to all of the individuals who have given years of their lives to serve our great nation in our military. You are thought of with great admiration today, and a gratitude that is immeasurable.

I am also grateful to the many men and women who have spent many a lonely night away from their loved ones so that they or their beloved could serve our country abroad. And last, but certainly not least, a special thank you to the families who have paid the ultimate price by burying a loved one who died serving the United States while on active duty. You have my deepest respect.

"God Bless America, My Home Sweet Home".


Happy Independance Day!

No comments: