Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So, I'm 'It'?

My friend, Sara, 'tagged' me recently. My initial thought was, "Oh, I so do not have time for this!" But the more I thought about it, the more fun it sounded.
I'm supposed to post the rules, which go something like this:

1. Post six random things about yourself.
2. Tag six or so other bloggers
3. Let the person who 'tagged' you know you've posted.

So, ahem, here goes:
1. I played the part of 'Dorothy' in the 'Wizard of Oz' my senior year in high school ('There's no place like home, there's no place like home....")



2. As a child I loved to play with wild mice, snakes and salamanders (I drew the line at spiders - no way!)


3. My 8th through 9th grade years found me as a 'punk rocker'...black lipstick, ratted hair, trenchcoat, the whole nine yards. Yep, totally ashamed.

4. I am a 'readaholic' - if I had the time, I could read a book a day. I even love to read cereal boxes and toilet paper wrappers.


5. I met my husband when I was 15 (just getting out of my 'punk' phase). We have been best friends ever since!

6. I hate anything flavored with 'fake' banana flavor....while my husband LOVES it!



So, now you know more about me than you ever probably really wanted to! Now I guess I need to 'tag' someone.....





Happy Tagging!

No comments: