Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life Without Bacon is Just Plain Life


The above picture, my friends, is proof that God is showering blessings on those of us who are food challenged.

Indeed, indeed.

Not only is this bacon free of all major allergens, it is also nitrate and nitrite free. Since I'm not into eating all those nasty 'trates' and 'trites' it is the perfect fit for our family.

A word of caution about this bacon, though: Watch it closely as the delicious, fatty goodness sizzles in the pan - it cooks up FAST. I am a crispy bacon person myself, but there are those of you who like your bacon to be.....*shudder*.... floppy.

If so, you need counseling.

Where was I? Oh, yes. It cooks fast. So turn often and don't walk away from the skillet.

And bask in your bacon bliss.


Happy BLT Day!!!!

No comments: