Friday, April 15, 2011

Misery is spelled: I-N-F-L-U-E-N-Z-A


If you are wondering just what it feels like to have the honest to goodness influenza, well it's something like the above picture. Only, you would be on the other end that the wires are attached to. And Crazy Harry would be detonating the dynamite over and over and over again. And again. And yet again.

I never want to be exposed another time. Ever.

It made me want my mommy and my teddy bear.

And after nearly a week in bed I am going a little cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

And after taking a second look, I think the above picture actually resembles me a little bit. Yes, as a matter of fact it does.

And now I am going back to bed. Once more.

Did I mention how much I love NyQuil? During the day?

Because I do.


Happy....uhhhh...


No comments: