Monday, April 25, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over

Three of my dear children sang for the Easter service on Sunday. Can I just say what a blessing it was to see my children singing to the Lord? There is absolutely nothing like it.

You will have to pardon the distance of the video - I am a novice. And I'm also afraid my camera picked up a little too much of the instruments on the first one. But it will still bring a smile to your face and a tear to your eye.

In the first video, my oldest, Courtney, is in all white and the third from our left. My second daughter, Beth, is second from our right in the yellow. The song is entitled 'Paid in Full'.





This next video is the second song entitled 'I Shall Return'. Beth is second from our left in the yellow and Courtney is next to her in the white. One of my twin sons, James, is next to her in the argyle vest. This song made me want to jump out of my chair and run the aisles. But I'm a lady. So I didn't.


Enjoy these songs and be blessed because of what our Lord Jesus Christ did for us on the cross of Calvary. He paid your sin debt in full by dying on that cross for your sins. He then rose from the grave three days later - and he WILL return for those who have accepted him as Lord and Savior.

Is he coming back for you?


Happy Listening!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I saw these on Courtney's facebook page they are so awesome! Looks like you had a great Easter!