Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shout Out! For: The Cravings Place!

If you're like me and usually make most of your baked goods from scratch, this may or may not be an exciting post.

But it is definitely exciting for those of you who, for one reason or another, do not do a lot of allergy free 'from scratch' baking.

I have sung the praises of The Cravings Place before, but I must simply do it again, dahling.

Yes, I meant to type 'dahling'. It was not a typo. It was my attempt at sophistication.

But what am I thinking? I live in Idaho.

Anyway...

Cravings Place is the answer to your allergy free, well....cravings!

If you are the lonely only allergy sufferer in your family or you simply need to bake for someone who is, these mixes are a blessing!

I have tried many mixes from other brands and have not liked most of them for one reason or another.

So far, The Cravings Place people have delivered on taste and quality.

I have even made their

for non-allergy eaters, and the response was unanimously impressed. They are outright delicious!

So if you just need a quick treat for an event, just want to make something out of a package for once or just simply want some really, really good desserts, try Cravings!

And you won't be disappointed.

Happy Cravings!

No comments: