Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Sound of My Blog's Comments Section:


I am streamlining some things in my life and, judging by the viewing results of my blog, I am contemplating discontinuing any further posts.

So, this is where ya'll come in!

If you do read this blog, and find it helpful, I will consider continuing.

If there are just the sound of crickets chirping, my decision will be easy.

My goal and prayer for this blog was to be a help to other folks with similar allergy issues.

From experience, I know how daunting it can be to get that diagnosis and have no idea where to start.

So, it's up to you, blog peeps! Do I stay or do I go?


10 comments:

Kayla Garcia said...

Stay! Stay! I like watching your videos!

Sunny Jane said...

Yeah! Stay! I might not want to eat any of your freaky food, but I like you anyway!

Tiffany said...

PLEEEZE stay and continue blogging! I find your recipes and tips extremely helpful! I don't want to resort to FB!

Vickie Steinbach said...

I think your blog is one of the few useful ones out there so yes, STAY!!!

Vickie S. :)

ME said...

Stay, because people should be exposed to a different spelling of that awesome name we share :D Ok, and because I need your recipes too, and your sense of humor. I vote stay!

Sew Simply Kate said...

PLEASE stay!!!

Kimberly said...

This is such a blessing and the recipes are fabulous! STAY!

The Freak Food Gourmet said...

THANK YOU everyone for your comments! All I want is to be a blessing!

Lisa Rockcastle said...

I just found your blog. I hope you keep posting. I am new to this whole gluten dairy allergy thing and greatly appreciate all the help I can get.

The Freak Food Gourmet said...

Thank you, Lisa! And it's for folks like you that I will continue to post. Just knowing I've helped one more person is worth the effort. I appreciate your comment! =)