Sunday, January 29, 2012

:: Which 'Whosoever' are YOU? ::

I will return to my allergy free postings this week, but I wanted to pose the above question to you.

Allow me to explain. It's really quite simple.

The Bible speaks of two 'whosoevers'. One will go to heaven, the other will go to hell:

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Revelation 20:12a: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;

Revelation 20:15: And WHOSOEVER was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This isn't a fairy tale - it's the real deal. There are only two choices, and you get to pick which 'whosoever' you will be.
 
 
Join me in having a happy forever!

1 comment:

Kayla Garcia said...

Glad I know where I'm going!