Monday, February 20, 2012

♫ ♫ She Ate Some Raspberry Sorbet ♫ ♫

What? WHAT?

So I had some delusional 1980s hysteria going on there for a minute.

And I don't even like Prince.

Or that dumb song.

But I LOOOOVE sorbet!

And I L.O.V.E. Haagen Dazs Raspberry Sorbet!

Or strawberry. Or lemon. Or mango. ORRR Blackberry Cabernet!


Sadly, their chocolate variety contains eggs, so it's out for me.

(I have, however, found chocolate sorbet at Fred Meyer/Kroger that is free of major allergens. Low calorie and so, so delicious!)

Although the ingredients do not list gluten, dairy or other common allergens, there is still an itty bitty chance of cross contamination.

However, I have eaten these frozen delicacies without so much as an itchy spot, and I am very, very sensitive. So you should be safe too. Unless you're as sensitive as the guy who cries buckets of tears on the Gaither Vocal Specials. Then you may want to pass on by this product of frozen bliss.

And the best part?

A small serving goes a long way.

So dig in!

Just not in the store. Wait until you get home.

Because you would look like a complete dork if you didn't.

Sorta like Prince.

Happy Having Desserts!

3 comments:

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

I will have to go "find" some Lemon flavored. YUM.
BTW...is it spring where you are yet?
Take care,
nancy

Sunny Jane said...

They used to have peach sorbet. Heavenly! But I haven't seen it in stores for awhile. Such a bummer.

Tiffany said...

Sounds so good! Makes me wish it was a hot summer day to eat some cold sorbet!